Powered By Blogger

Gods Gift to me

Gods Gift to me
Terrific Two

Beautiful Blessings

Beautiful Blessings
Snow in Houston

Monday, January 4, 2010

Starting New in 2010

It's 2010 and 2009 is over, yet there is pain that still carries into the new year from past relationships, lost of jobs, lost of homes, and other unfortune circumstances. So how do we cope and make 2010 work for us and reach our goals of excellence as single black women ? We find an outlet, and for me, you are reading it. In order for you to understand why I started this blog, you must first know the history behind my inspiration. For the last nine years I was in a relationship with someone who I thought was not only my lover and the father of my beautiful girls, but my bestfriend as well...boy was I wrong.
This individual came to visit his daughter on this particular day and needed step out for a minute to make a run, but to his surprise the other woman was waiting outside. She knocked on my door and unaware of what was going on I begin to ask questions. The man I was so madly in love with and birth two beautful girls for had been in another relationship... FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS..WOW! I proceeded to hear what she had to say, because it was apparent he was speechless, and the things she said explained a lot of the things I couldn't (and for those of you who have experienced this same pain, you understand) so I knew she was telling the truth. I was in extreme pain and wanted to isolate myself from the world because not only had I lost the love of my life, I lost my bestfriend. So now who was I suppose to talk to about what I was going through, after all he had always been my comforter. My emotions started to get the best of me and were affecting my relationship with my children, so I needed an outlet...and here I am.
I wanted to share my story with other women who have and are experiencing the same pain and to let you know..God is good and he has a better plan in store for us and together we will overcome. I have so much to share with you all and am looking forward to the stories and information you wish to share with me. After all we deserve the world because we are strong, dedicated, and blessed! It's 2010 and we say no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment